New year new me 3

Started by Gettintired76, February 22, 2022, 02:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

Waiting for a cardiologist, they are probably going to put in a pacemaker, as for my daughter no my middle daughter is still with her mother, for now. Wanna hear sumthin even more unfair? I just found out a woman Ive been friends with for at least 40 yrs, was killed in a car crash. Soooo pissy night for me.

square

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know what a shock it is to find out something like that.

Also still sending you good thoughts for your cardiac condition. Getting a pacemaker is not something I'd look forward to but I hope it will have very good results.

I'm relieve to hear middle DD is not in foster care. (I guess. Her current situation is very bad but foster care is rolling the dice and is stressful even with a good family).

Gettintired76

Thank you sooo much, shock isnt the word for it, Im the last one standing from our little "group". There were five of us, my "cousin" (she my uncle's niece by marriage), her boyfriend/then husband, his brother, me, and my friend that just passed. All died so young, goes to show you just never know. I have a distinct feeling from what the caseworker said the CPS over here is not at all impressed with my ex or her county. He said she is being evasive and not at all forthcoming with information. So I dont know what's going to happen.

Gettintired76

New update, my ex refuses to answer the court papers, now what? She went ballistic when I mentioned mediation, said she was going to sue me for slander, finally agreed on joint custody of the girl but it has to be on her terms. And I may or may not have a girlfriend (totally happened by accident).

square

Now what is a question for your lawyer. Also it's not on ex's terms but what the court decides.

You need custody that has nothing to do with ex. No bullshit like being trapped in a car with her while you ride along somewhere that she picked on the day and time she picked. YOUR time with the kids WITHOUT the ex, doing what YOU decide.

Gettintired76

Agreed, she basically told me I could have my gf around during our "family time", has all this shit planned for "us" while her hubby is gone. Mind numbing and it's starting to piss me off all the rules HE has instated, the kids arent allowed to bathe anymore! They are forced to shower, my 11 yr old hates to shower she burns herself and doesnt like the way the water feels, she bathes, she soaks with her toys lining the rim of the tub and talks to herself. No wonder they cant get her to sleep she lost her wind down time.

Gettintired76

Its killing me that Ive given her over $1000 the past month because she quit her job and he takes off for months at a time taking all there money and their ebt with him. Ive had to buy their groceries twice already, and pay for has for her.

square

Are you required to give that money? My concern is that this money should be going to get you custody, including a suitable place to live, legal fees, etc.

And if indeed child support is required I wonder if that can be reevaluated given the mother's marriage and the situation being different.

Gettintired76

No its not required i just feel bad the kids not having anythng to eat and takes off with what money they (which is her money at the moment, he was laid off without pay all winter). I know it could but right now do have plenty to helpp them

square

It's your call but keep in mind having your own place probably will factor into custody.

The more custody you have, the more your resources go directly toward yiur children rather than supporting another man's wife.

Gettintired76

Agreed, and btw i meant to say said I couldn't have my gf around during our "family" times. And I move into my own place May 1st

square

YES!! Congratulations and WELL DONE.

Gettintired76

Ty. I told my ex for the fifteenth tome that we know longer have a family that she made sure of that.

Gettintired76

Havent heard from anybody in a bit everyone ok?

escapingman

Quote from: Gettintired76 on April 06, 2022, 10:58:12 PM
Havent heard from anybody in a bit everyone ok?
Sorry but so up in my own mess so not writing much. I am following you and hope all is going in the right direction.

square

Gettintired76

Not really gotta call my attorney tomorrow and find out what exactly ive paid him for cause I heard fm him once in three weeks he's been hired. Ive heard that the Judge in her county is throwing out the case against my daughter and going after CPS for incompetence and possible corruption. But as fas I know the case in my county still stands. I know she recieved the papers week befre last and I have text proof she refuses to do anything and threatened to hold the kids if I didnt withdrawl. She refused mediation and parenting plans, and its all in black and white. She threatened to sue me for slander and put me on ignore saying i was being mean because I told her she needed to get f$& over what was said about her it was done and over she needs to think about the kids now.

feralcat

Go go Getting Tired !
I feel your anger. Sounds like it's acting as a spring board to get onto people who aren't doing what they should. Including your ex, who seems to have gone into fight and flight mode now she's not 'winning'.
:thumbup:

Gettintired76

Im at least getting to see my kids now, pisses me off tho that I have to "abide" by her husband's rules or im being disrespectful of everything "they" have accomplished. Yesterday my youngest acted up alittle and my right in front of told she better stop or she was going to tell her daddy and he would reinstate punishments

Penny Lane

I think you all know the drill! This thread has gotten to five pages so I'm going to lock it per our guidelines. Feel free to start a new thread!