Still healing 2

Started by Gettintired76, April 27, 2022, 01:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

Anybody have any idea why my thread was locked for review? I didnt do anything wrong.

Gettintired76

Anyway square as I was saying, for the most part they are going solely on what my daughter allegedly say (understandably) but he does have questions due to the history of the case as to the validity of the testimony (not at all saying the child is lying, but more so that she may have been coached or coerced in some way). So he sadly for not will not be asking for any kind of visitations with the kids, he will however attempt to either have it A: moved back to my ex's county or B: Have my ex forced to comply with court orders for retesting.

square

I don't know about the thread, time will tell, don't worry about it.

While visitation/custody is super important, I get the idea that it's seperate from this proceeding. Sounds the like lawyer is in yoyr corner and understands the primary issue (coaching/coercion). Whew.

Gettintired76

And I found out he knows my "hired" attorney and has worked alot of cases with him, so I actually have two attorneys now to my ex's one soo I hope that helps. It does seem he finally gets the whole PSA situation which also helps. He agreed that the kids need to be kept from their mother and stepdad during the interview process. Now I know without doubt that my 11 yr old is in no way competent for any proceedings, my 10 yr old its 50/50 but she is very emotionally stunted as well. As is my 14 yr old, but I thing he has a bit more of a grasp of the situation then the girls. I blame myself and have been blamed for the damage done to them, I should have left sooner, so they could get straightened out sooner and stabilized.

square

It sounds to me like you were really blindsided. And all of us here had a process to go through before we could understand.

Gettintired76

Blindsided doesnt begin to cover it, she ripped my eyes out and stomped on them then poured acid in the sockets before sewing them shut, *takes a deep breath phew I think I got the point across lol

Gettintired76

And...drumroll please.... I may be working again already! Lol

square

Hey, that's great news.

Yeah, honestly, I would say you have the right to write a country song about that fiasco of a breakup.

Gettintired76

It would never fly, nobody would believe it.

Gettintired76

Its still killing me hes not even gonna try to get me supervised visitations even tho he said the judge wouldn't grant it. However he made a valid point, in the paperwork my daughter alleges abuse, but never says by whom.

square

That's an interesting point.

On visitstion, why did he say the judge wouldn't grant it?

Also, you have legal visitation for your son already, needs to be enforced.

Gettintired76

The jusge wont grant due to the allegations and they are afraid I might talk some sense into the kids, so dammit they are doing her a favor. My County threw all 3 into the allegations and um my ex doesnt know it yet but um they are taking the kids from her too....she really fucked up this time.

hhaw

My heart bleeds for your children, G.

I'm so sorry they're in this situation. 

I'm praying they get relief and support soon from the system.
hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

square

Gettintired76

Agreed And I wish I could have recorded the exchange I just had with my ex and daughter, my stopped by to pick up her child support my daughter got out of the car and refused to get back in screaming she didnt want to go with them.

Gettintired76

Oh I interview for my new job monday woohoo and will probably start tuesday

Poison Ivy

I hope you get the job!

Gettintired76

I got it just dont find out when I start till monday

square

Hey, congratulations, well done!!

Poison Ivy