Still here

Started by Gettintired76, June 04, 2022, 12:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starboard Song

This is a complex matter with many legal issues and background facts beyond our kin.

Let's focus on the PD issues and healing, leaving the legal process and decisions to the attorneys, please

Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward

Gettintired76

Lol agreed starboard

Gettintired76

Lord have mercy i feel i have been thrown under the bus...keep your fingers crossed I have a feeling all hell is going to break loose on the 21st.

square

:((((

Let the TRUTH prevail!

Gettintired76

Gettintired76

Wish me luck in court on Wednesday Its going to get crazy Im afraid, They dont know what they are dealing with with my ex, Ive tried to warn them, but they just disregard it I honestly think that my lawyer is starting to believe what Im saying as is the GAL. So keep me and mine in your thoughts.

square

Wednesday is the day, then. Will put out good thoughts for you. Let us know.

Gettintired76

Thank you and I definitely will

Gettintired76

My ex just informed me she gave our daughter up to the state to put in the hospital. And somehow its proof of my character and my agenda that i got upset about it.

square

I just can't get my head ariund this total absence of empathy she has for her own children.

Gettintired76

She texted a minute ago and said my daughter called her to have her tell me she loves me and Happy Father's Day

square

:-X

I wish she was spending it with you.

Gettintired76

Me too instead the poor baby is spending alone in a hospital

hhaw

IF the only person telling you your child is IN the hospital, "given up to the State" is your ex..... why do you believe your child is in the hospital right now?

hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

Because she has been trying to do it since March, but honestly I dont know what to believe, but my ex just called and my daughter isnt there so I hope its the hospital shes in.

Gettintired76

My lawyer says the hearing is Wednesday my ex swears the hearing is the 29th, dear god will the incompetency ever end?

square

Sigh.

If she doesn't show, will they just leave it hanging or avtually start enforcing some consequences?

I can't imagine not showing up for court and considering it nbd.

square

Good luck tomorrow.

Gettintired76

I got some eh interesting? News today, it seems there is a very good chance the court may take the kids from my ex, they may or may not let me have them back, but even if they dont, I get to choose where they go.

Gettintired76

And yes it is Tomorrow and yes if she doesn't show there will be consequences, and if she does I text message proof of her trying to mislead me. And finally she claimed today my daughter may get to come home friday.