The rollercoaster still goes

Started by Gettintired76, September 01, 2022, 03:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

Well, I now have the attention of the State Senator who is in charge of oversight of DHHR and CPS. So we will will see if he can do anything.

Associate of Daniel

That sounds positive.  I hope things start to move in a better direction now for you and your children.

AOD

Gettintired76

Me too its been a long painful road.

xredshoesx

This topic is locked for moderator review

This community is also not a place to give or receive legal advice, and it is an unsafe place to post detailed discussions about legal proceedings, or of any personal events that may create legal liability. (e.g. if a member was engaged in violence, violated a court order or law regarding child custody, or took possession of a home or property in a divorce or separation). Posts describing events or conditions that may create a significant risk of legal liability to a member will be deleted.

This community is also not a place to resolve or describe ongoing domestic violence, child abuse, or neglect. Posts that describe an ongoing threat of domestic violence, child abuse, or neglect will be deleted. These are acute matters that require IRL resources. Please see our Emergency Resources Page for resources.