The Neverending Rollercoaster

Started by Gettintired76, June 30, 2022, 12:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

As a matter of fact...and she already has a new b/f and the kids arent even with her they are in yet another state. So there are now 3 States and 2 counties involved

Gettintired76

Well I guess you could say 4 counties, the two up here, the one shes in and the one the kids are in

Gettintired76

I had a nice long chat with cps from her old county...it seems the investigation may be going back toward her and her abusive ex, however her old county shortly after that moved it back to my county so I don't know whats going to happen.

Gettintired76

Cps in her county has in fact opened a case against her again, what that means for me..im waiting with bated breath

Gettintired76

It seems we've all ran out of things to say....

square

I just want to hear you say you're cleared and have all three kids, you know?

Gettintired76

So do I...I mean even my attorneys are saying I and the kids have been failed and they don't understand it. So all I can do is feel it will be over soon.

square

Do you know where the kids are rn and how they are doing, relatively speaking?

When does school start?

Gettintired76

My son and youngest daughter are with her at her dads house my oldest daughter is in a children's shelter in my state. No the kids are not doing well at all, there is nothing I can excuse about the living conditions they have those kids in right now, its filthy, they now have 9 people crammed into a 2 bedroom house, 4 big ass dogs, 4 small dogs, and 3 or 4 cats. I have been informed my ex it's bouncing around between at least 3 different guys, one of which is now living in her Dad's house with her. She is never home. I find out that my ex's ex mentally tortured my oldest daughter, he had her given up as punishment for her wanting to live with me, and he forced her to let her mother chop off her hair as punishment for not liking to have it tied up. The thing that bothers me the most is how my ex's dad treats the kids, he is verbally and physically abusive. He screams and cusses them, and hits them for everything.

square

I'm so sorry to hear it. It just sounds awful. I wonder what the next step will be.

Will your DD be placed into foster care?

Gettintired76

I dont know where she will go, I found out my ex's sister was giving my 14 yr old son dope (weed etc) and alcohol while he was with them, that pisses me off after what happened the conditions at my ex's dad's house are deplorable and got worse as I was leaving, they now have 11 people (6 adults 5 children) crammed into a 2 bedroom house. The five kids cram into one 8x10 bedroom my 10 yr old daughter has to share a camping cot with a 15 month old baby boy my 14 yr old son has to cram onto another with his mother and two other babies. And CPS doesn't care about anything other then that I broke "no contact" which I shouldn't have but my 10 yr old was bawling for me, begging me to explain what SHE did to make them take me and her family away from her, why she couldn't have her sister, who has always been there for her, who even tho they fought always protected her. I found out my ex stood in there living room and told her now ex she was glad they got rid of her.

hhaw

G:

Did I miss something?  Are you saying you broke no contact recently
OR
is this a failure to comply from the past taking the attention from the children's situation and putting the focus back on YOU?

It's obvious you're on the Court and SS services radar, G.  You need to do everythng you can to leave the focus on the ex and children and OFF you, IME.

hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

Gettintired76

The no contact and everything else has been a joke on this case, she breaks it hourly, and I have her on record blatantly declaring she has no regard with what the court has to say. And I dont know what this means for my case...but cps in her old county has seemingly removed all my calls from their phone records, I found that out yesterday.

hhaw

I know things happen..... evidence is erased and removed and left out when it suits court officers BUT you're going to have to stop helping them sabotage you IF you allow your ex to contact YOU during a protective order with you being the only one held accountable bc the Order is against YOU and not your ex.

It's the ex undermining you time and again and you stepping into the trap, over and over.  If CPS is making mistakes, who'll ever follow the crumbs IF no one can get past the fact you're refusing to comply with the Judge's simplest Orders?

You seem to remain the focus of this terrible situation for your children and that doesn't help them or you.

About the stbx's calls being erased..... if you're speaking about calls TO YOU, from the ex......
you have those records on your bills, right?  How potent would it be to finally get into a courtroom, lay out all your evidence calmly and SHOW the court what you've been doing/not doing.... as well as exactly what CPS and the ex does in these cases.

So many cases.  So much chaos and confusion.   You're involved in the confusion and chaos, which is a position of weakness you have to overcome, escape and stop getting dragged back into, IME. 

Or not.

As long as everyone can point to you and shift blame.... to avoid responsibility and accountability..... how do you feel these invesetigations will go?

I'm just saying.... if what I think you're saying is..... cps is actually covering for your ex and destroying phone records in order to throw you to the dogs as the ONLY one breaking an Order of Protection....you have to SHOW get in front of a Judge and SHOW that Judge what youre stbx has done and how CPS has attempted to cover that up without SAYING they hid evidence and undermined your ability to parent children in crisis, bc....
bc.....
CPS has a reason for going out of their way to hide whatever they're hiding.  A Judge wants to know WHY such a thing would happen.  Maybe he'll agree with CPS and ignore whatever you prove.

IME, a victim of domestic violence BREAKING a no contact Order is the basis for ignoring that victim and any future claims of domestic violence she makes....... ignoring the Order and inviting contact with the abuser is simply a reason to dismiss and punish that victim, IME and I find it difficult to make sense of your situation,though I know things like this happen and sometimdds there's simply a PD in the middle somewhere.... in CPS, for example, who has bought into the PD's narrative and is willing to break laws and bend rules for the PD.

It happens.

What can you do about it if that's the case?

hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

I mean my repeated calls to CPS reporting her for smeaing them, reporting the abuse, and reporting the defiance of court orders. Cps has erased all of them, she there is no proof that I warned them of anything as fas back as January.

Starboard Song

This thread is locked for moderator review.
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward