Still chooglin

Started by Gettintired76, September 01, 2022, 09:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

escapingman

Quote from: Gettintired76 on November 10, 2022, 04:30:20 PM
BTW I was wrong....they gave me FULL custody, I just got the papers today, and I agree with you completely hhaw, but there has never been any "formality" in the that court in that county therein lies alot of the problem.
Best news ever!

square

hhaw

Did the Judge rule from the bench? 

Did you pick up the children after you found out you have full custody and what sort of visitation does the mother have?

What do the children want, regarding visitation?

Is there a Final Order written, filed and stamped OR has the Judge ruled from the bench with the intention of writing an Order when he gets to it

I'm so confused.
hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

Theres a final order signed by the Judge and the DA hhaw, and hon i dont blame your confusion one little bit. I really dont think they particularly care what the kids want, they just know im getting close to exposing them and want to cover their asses so their incompetency don't show.

Gettintired76

I couldn't bring the kids home, she got her way, they called the judges staff and they said the order was a typo

square

GT, did the judge's staff reissue to you and your lawyer a new order?

Or did your ex just tell you more stories?

Gettintired76

No no new orders, and supposedly it was the Sheriff who spoke to the staff. Nobody would listen to me on who to speak to I never even got to speak to my attorney she dialed all the numbers and she was calling people who weren't even involved in the case, and they were going on about how vague the order was anyway, that I needed to get clearer orders, and now I have to file in her new state.

square

Talk to your attorney - yourself. This is insane.

Gettintired76

Oh I plan to, shes already throwing out custody court and everything they got her ego through the roof

Gettintired76

She blew a gasket when I said I had to speak to my attorney before making any agreements. Its a damn shame my 11 and 12 yr old daughters cant read, and my son is now in alternative learning for drug use and she still gets to keep them. She point blank said in front of the cops she cant handle them. There should never have been any phone calls allowed, how do they know who she was actually calling? That would have never flown with me, they would have followed the papers to the letter, hell they wouldn't have given me a chance to come home from work. I didn't even get to say goodbye when they took my rights last April, but I was given no choice but to wait for her to get home.

square

Yeah, I'm shocked at how utterly inept the sheriff is.

Shocked.

Gettintired76

I mean the papers literally say all care custody and control shall go to the respondent father. They claimed that it was too vague and unclear, that i needed to get a more precise order, that their orders were way more detailed then that. Then they supposedly got in touch with the judge's office, and it was a typo, totally diff then what my ex claimed they said last monday last monday and i have record she said they meant to put that but it didn't mean what it said. Im sorry but it was uncanny that she was able to get in touch with people so easy. My daughter had her stuff packed in 5 minutes after I got there. All of it bless her heart 5 backpacks.

square

Your ex is lying and the fact the sheriff was so easily fooled is honestly criminal.

There should be consequences for both your ex and the sheriff.

Gettintired76

I told them at the onset I didnt ant her around when I took the because I feared for my safety and they still insisted on taking it to her house and waiting for her to come home

Gettintired76

The funny thing is the Judges staff allegedly stated they just found out about the typo yesterday, but my ex's attorney in the case filed a billion motions against it the night she got it....all of them denied. So the judge knew the night she filed what the order said, they didn't just find out yesterday.

Gettintired76

And its been filed and in their system almost a month.

square

GT,

You are musing on this like there's a single shred of truth in what your ex said.

As far as I'm concerned, I need to be convinced she even spoke to someone at the court, much less that they said anything remotely resembling what she claimed.

Rest well tonight. Eat some protein tomorrow. And Monday morning, hoist that phone to your ear like a boss and figure out with your attorney exactly how this is going to go down, kicking any ass mecessary as hard as required to get your kids and their backpacks in your custody.

Also, seems like you need a plan ahead of time for how to prevent your ex from kidnapping them from your home, their school, anywhere, including for times when you are not there.

Gettintired76

I cant trust her to have anything but supervised visits...she actually honest to God had to ask me why I was fighting for custody...after everything that has happened this past year, then she went to dinner with me and the kids and it was like nothing had transpired that afternoon, she had the nerve to tell me she still loved me... I said I dont and left it there...  :stars:

Gettintired76

About her speaking to someone at court, everyone she did supposedly talk to would not have known anything about the case, they had nothing to do with that case and did not have any of the paperwork, and I tried to explain to the sheriffs who actually needed to be called, and they just brushed me off.

Gettintired76

Got the new order *sighs she had full control and custody returned to her, and I got nothing. So she continues to get away with everything she does zero responsibility.