Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!!! Or

Started by InTheDragonsDen, March 17, 2023, 07:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InTheDragonsDen

My wife is having a party with her cousin on the 8th which I had known about for weeks already. She told me that just her cousin is coming alone and not staying the night. I politely told her I will go to "work" a few days early as I do not want to be home when her cousin is there. My wife agreed as she does not want tension between her cousin and me. Her cousin is the only female friend she has, any other female "friends" are only called when she needs something from them. Then after about 15 minutes she added more information which I only heard today. She told me she had to be polite and had already invited the couple with the man she was grinding on with her cousin in front of me. Shocker. After the last party at the house she said she would never invite this couple again nor have anything to do with them. And she told me that her cousin and the others are actually arriving on the 7th and staying over the night. My wife tried to spin it that it was always the 7th, She told me the 8th and we are talking multiple times she told me the 8th.

So one can imagine had I not divulged the part about me not wanting to see her cousin that it would have been a huge surprise for me on the 7th when everyone shows up for yet another private party and they stay over the night at our house.

Usually when I sense something she has "planned" I have to ask questions multiple times but not in a way to seem obvious. Usually a question here and a day or two later a question there. There are no more mental naps on my part. Have learned that usually the story repeated two or three times by her is never the same. One minor difference. Ask again, another minor difference. Keep asking enough times at the final story never looks like the first.