New round of punishment from the PD

Started by RiverPurl, April 21, 2023, 07:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverPurl

Often when you get advice online about what steps to take, it's often said to block the harasser.   Blocking does work a little bit but when you are dealing with someone who is obsessed. It was never the full answer.

I got more communicationsrom the past week from the other person/PD sister.
There was a fresh campaign from her since March but there has been an uptick from her.  Its clear its bullying and coercion to try and get me to engage with her.

There was an uptick in the communications from the past week from her.  It is an interrogation from her and I never responded to her. Then there was punishment from her with smearing me to my employer once more.  AGAIN.  She has concealed her harassment from my employer. She never told her all of the degrading and vicious abuse she sent me.  It's taking every ounce of my being not to respond to her and not to retaliate. The worst thing is, she is still not finished with me. You would think she would be satisfied with another round of punishment against me. Completely unprovoked too.  Except for me ignoring her which probably angered her.  But I'm not going to respond to her either when she is so engulfed with hate and anger. I'm not going to respond to her anyways.

It's a beautiful morning outside. The day will probably be beautiful and she chooses to live her life wallowing and feeling sorry for herself and bullying instead of enjoying what she has in her own life.  She could go for a lovely meal or to a concert or go on a date or join a class or do a hobby or meditate.  Anything really.  But she chooses trying to create chaos for me. Can she not understand why I am not running to have a relationship with her? 

I went down the route of engaging with professionals this week and I was bounced around from the police to civil action/lawyers once more.

guitarman

Well done for staying calm and not reacting. I know how difficult it can be when all your buttons get pushed. You've done so well to not feed the narcissistic supply.

It's all so sad and pathetic really. That's how I feel about my uBPD/NPD sister when she starts her smear campaigns and makes false allegations. However she can be dangerous as well so they have to be taken seriously.

You are doing well to look after yourself. You are doing well to observe and not absorb. You are doing so well to not get drawn into all the drama.

Hopefully your sister will move onto someone else to get the reaction she so desperately craves.

I recall this story about Buddha. He asked the question: if someone gives you a present and you don't accept it who does the present belong to? I always kept that in mind when my uBPD/NPD sister would start raging at me. I stayed calm and didn't accept her anger or get angry with her.

Keep calm. Stay strong. Stay safe. Keep posting.
"Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace." - Dalai Lama

"You don't have to be a part of it, you can become apart from it." - guitarman

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can." - Anon

"If it hurts it isn't love." - Kris Godinez, counsellor and author

RiverPurl

I checked my email and she seems to have gone quite for now.  There's no emails or interrogation this evening.

I don't know what that means. If she's scheming the next move or smearing me again. She was doing the smearing this week to me. I don't know if she made herself sick or if she developed a conscience and cooled off.  Until the next time.