Surprising

Started by StartingHealing, April 27, 2023, 04:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StartingHealing

Hello y'all!

In process of heading to court.  From today there is 3 weeks?  If I did the math right.  Been so long since my financial affidavit was filed the courts wanted an updated one.

That kind of created a wee bit of an issue since I had a pay raise and performance bonus come through this month.  Not to mention the pay raise from last year that happened 2 1/2 months before she was removed from the property. 

I've not seen her or heard her voice since then except for 3 different occasions.  1 was a hearing, and the other 2 were zoom calls with the attorneys present. 

Getting to why I'm surprised.  I received a copy of the stbxPD "disclosure".  I went through it and quickly determined that she was playing by her playbook of being the victim, even from her own actions / non-action.  She does have a disability in 1 leg, below the knee.  So obviously she's not going to go work retail and be on her feet for 8 hours.  My attorney has reached out over these 9+ months to start the negotiation process for her portion of cash and prizes, a multitude of times, when last I spoke with him, he was estimating that is was a good dozen times.  The response was a brick wall. 

It appears that stbxPD is gambling on what the court is going to order. 

What surprises me is how much more she is playing victim now.  Which is a ramping up of that aspect.  I find it odd that she would go to that level to reinforce her self imposed victim status. 

She spent maybe 3 months without a supply.  Typical pattern that for her anyway.  It's what happened when I wandered along and got sucked into her love bombing, she was in the process of divorce at that time as well.  Same old story, ex was a arse hole, didn't want to work, blah, blah, blah.

It appears that her pathology is increasing in severity.   Has anyone else noticed the same progression in severity?

With the way that she is positioning herself, as the poor pitiful near fully disabled, that cannot be employed, but can operate a swim lesson business,  no matter what she receives she'll claim it wasn't enough and as such is still a victim.    Meanwhile,  I do have a morbid curiosity on how her lifestyle is currently.   Well, that was one of her complaints she would throw at me.  that she couldn't go do X.  when X was a multiple thousand dollar prospect.  Too much social media perhaps.

I am doing relatively good overall.  I know that my blood pressure has dropped, I have lost some pounds, I'm actually enjoying my daily life experience now.  And it's only occasionally that my emotions run high and I have to firmly tell myself that my responsibility starts and stops with myself. 

Wishing all here, all the best

Poison Ivy

I was divorced in 2016. My ex lied in his financial disclosure form and acted like a victim during the status hearing. These things didn't delay the final hearing, but they did contribute to me being an emotional mess.

escapingman

uNPDxw claimed she could only work on entry level jobs with minimum wage despite having a pHD from one of the top universities in the world. Her money also mysteriously disappeared between our first disclosure to the final disclosure. I called her bluff and refused to give her what she wanted and settled on a much more reasonable level, she still got more but I just wanted it over and done with. I really can't believe how people can buy into their story and victimhood.