One year out

Started by escapingman, May 22, 2023, 02:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

escapingman

Back home again, both me and DD felt great when in a different time zone far far away. But as soon as we got closer to going home and eventually being home we both are struggling again. The heightened contact because of the move and house sale has really gotten to both of us. I just need to keep it together and push this over the line so we can move on. Packing up things and seeing photos and cards etc made me really emotional and started sobbing like a baby. I am not thinking of what could have been or missing uNPDxw but I do miss DD and I am angry, actually totally furious with XW about how she dared treat me like she did and that she still do. I got really angry with my parents who are nowhere to be seen and has not helped at all for an entire year, all they done in playing victims because of the fallout during my visit last year. But after the cry I felt much stronger and now I am just thinking what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

SonofThunder

Glad your travel was enjoyable EM ☺️. Moving is surely on the top 10 stress/emotion activities for anyone; so how much more emotional for people who have spent time in the truth-war trenches of divorcing a PD spouse.

Im of the opinion that as long as you keep a non-judgemental, open door for DD, that you may see her eventually walk in. Especially as time marches onward and your exW moves forward with a new target acquisition, and DD is not being weaponized against you.

Last, for encouragement, possibly look back at your past posts regarding your home, and your hopeful excitement toward a future move. You are in that realized process now, so therefore are fulfilling a past daydream goal!  Well done.

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

StartingHealing

escapingman,

Glad to hear your report of good things!  :applause:  :thumbup:  ;D  :like: 

I firmly believe that our physical can manifest emotional energy and being away from all of the drama, stress, emotional blackmail, etc. is giving us years back on our lifespan.

This month last year was the last time that I "interacted" with her, two court appearances and a couple of zoom meetings with attorneys present.  A few days shy of a full 365.

Like you, physically I'm better all-round.  Lost weight, eyesight better, sleep much much much improved, what dreams I do remember are of the nice kind instead of negative type,  outlook on life generally way better. More optimistic that the universe is actually conspiring to be beneficial to me instead the opposite. 

What's really cool though, is that this is just the beginning EM, just the beginning :)

PlantFlowersNotWeeds

Congrats on your year anniversary and the trip!!!

escapingman

Just moving items out of the house, was carrying DD's bedframe and saw some dent on it. Initially I panicked, 1 second later I calmed down in relief as I realised XW will never see the dent and neither me or DD could be bothered about something like that.

This is freedom, I could never imagine how good it taste.