Well, that sucks

Started by StartingHealing, June 23, 2023, 03:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StartingHealing

Hello all!

Was attempting to get a refinance through my current financial institution.  That did not work. I was denied.

The next steps are to either sell or do the bankruptcy thing. (I'm in the USA)  Currently the real estate market is way crappy if your trying to sell a residence. things are just not moving.

I'm going to see if my current bank is willing to go to a interest only payment on the joint credit card for a while.  Attempting to prevent her from being able to charge on it.  She maxed it out.

Anyhoo,

Feeling pretty ok about it

Poison Ivy

SonofThunder

I respect that the 'elected officials' run a tight ship.  It keeps everybody as safe as possible and is fair across the board. I have been treated fairly in all aspects and I appreciate their service. 

Best wishes as you proceed in your dealings on the home front. 

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

StartingHealing

It's one of those deals SoT.

I respect them in keeping a tight ship, however, mitigating circumstances due to the divorce, which I had hope was going to allow for the exception board to be more agreeable to the possibility.

The debt which even though is jointly held, exBPD was the one responsible for generating the transactions to the limit of the accounts.  Which unfortunately for them, is her MO.  One thing I did pick up is that they gave her a credit card, with a significate limit, which she has promptly maxed out.  I warned them.

I may start to consider moving some of my financial transactions to a different provider.

My thanks to all for the well wishes!

Wishing all her all the best