Demands for explainations and apologies

Started by RiverPurl, August 06, 2023, 03:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverPurl

There is demands being made of me in a vicious harassment campaign from my individual. We haven't seen each other in years but her focus is still on me.

She sent me a list of all of my wrongdoings since 2007.

Showing me just how warpped I am and demanding for explainations and apologies. 

Never mind she would played a part in old arguements too.

Within her emails there was threats.  The threats were not overt but they were unwritten threats.  Unwritten or else.

She is obsessive with me.

I think maybe, she is unhappy and she's hoping maybe if I give her what she wants it will make her better.

All she wants to do is humililate me.   

She is being deliberately obtuse.

I could turn around and behave the same and demand for answers out of her but I am not doing that because I know she is evil and she will take everything out of context and hang me out to dry with anything written.

She won't leave me alone and it's impossible to get peace in life due to her evil and moods.

Srcyu

I know you've had a terrible time with your sister recently and that you have blocked her in many ways.
She sounds mentally unwell. It a shame that emails can't be blocked properly instead of just sent to another folder.

If it were me, I would change my main email address and never use the old one again.
That way it would be easier to ignore her which really, seems to be the only thing that you could do.