The cycle goes on

Started by escapingman, February 06, 2024, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

escapingman

DD is probably the worst one out there to remember what has been said and the importance of it. She has now revealed DD2 has told even more lies about me and that DD was interrogated by teachers to agree with DD2. She was then told she should spend more time with her mum. It will be very interesting what they will actually tell me, maybe the lack of response to me is caused by they are trying to break DD and for her to reveal that the lies are true. I think I might keep her off school tomorrow.

escapingman

Sounds like the case is dropped and that social didn't see any reason investigate further. So uNPDxw should have used and failed her only(?) weapon. She can surely not reuse the same accusations again, or can she? That would look bad on her account.

Back to try yo get DD2 back on seeing me.

square

I'd be interested in knowing more, if I were you, EM.

I think it would be a-okay for you to want to ask someone more questions. You're innocent. If you were guilty, you'd want to just let sleeping dogs lie. But you could benefit from knowing why it was dropped. If they felt like she was lying, that is info to your advantage later if she kicks up again. But if she pulled some grand gesture of "EM did this but I'm going to let it go because I just want to not upset my girls," you might want to be on record with your statement while it's fresh. So if she then has a new accusation down the line, it's all there, rather than looking like a series of open complaints against you.

Just a thought.

escapingman

I don't know it's worth it, the system is not ever going to be on my side, and I think they have written it off unless something BIG happens. The girls are too old for them to worry too much about them, and as far as the system they will think the girls will just base them selves where ever they feel safe. I couldn't even prove it's unsafe at XW with recordings of her beating the sh*t out of them. My chance is that DD2 see the light one day or a BIG incident with an audience happens. About DD2 I think she knows the truth but is scared to let XW down and very likely embarrassed about how she has treated me and might think she is better off just sitting duck. I keep telling her I love her but there is not much more I can do.

I doubt this is the last page in the drama circus though......

square

escapingman

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!

A few weeks ago I was at risk of losing DD2 and almost accepted that I might not see her for some time.

NOW.

She is going on a weekend trip with me and DD.

WOW.

I LOVE LIFE!

Associate of Daniel

What a circus! Do you think the trip away could be used to ask DD2 what her take on the latest drama was?  Or do you think it would be better to just leave it all alone?  Perhaps just a mention to her that she can talk to you if and when she feels like it (as long as she's respectful).

How did this trip with DD2 come about?

AOD

SonofThunder

I am working on trying to simply relish the morsels when they occur in the middle of the mayhem. I have a long way to go, but I will take all the morsels I can get!  No matter what is the reason for it occurring EM, I hope you have a absolutely delightful time with both girls. 

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

escapingman

I have to be very careful with what I say to DD2, she does exactly what her mums tells her to - I am not sure she is aware or not. Since she is coming on this trip, XW has approved of it. If XW has approved I always have to be suspicious of what the hidden agenda is. But, I am trying to go past that and just be as authentic as I can and hope that she can see that both me and DD loves her and wants her in our lives (despite what XW systematically tells her). The trip in itself was just a last minute idea for me and DD to go away and I decided to ask DD2 if she wanted to come along (expecting a no).

I have accepted that DD2 is not a part of my daily life so this is an unexpected gift from the universe and I will treasure it.

SonofThunder

EM, I want to mention your earlier words from this thread:

"Got the call from social services and the accusations that has been reported are straight from what uNPDxw invented."

Considering also the additional sentence from your last post of:

"If XW has approved I always have to be suspicious of what the hidden agenda is."

With a PD, imo #motiveiseverything

Therefore, keeping both of those potentially in mind, I want to encourage you that whatever the subjects were of the prior "accusations", that those same subjects are not at all present during your travels and therefore have no evidence of any kind regarding you.  Enjoy your coming weekend with your daughters. 

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

_firewalker_

EM,

I don't want you to be overly paranoid, but I think it's important to consider this weekend that DD2 might record you secretly at the request of XW. Just to be safe, I suggest that 100% of the time the way you communicate makes the assumption you are being recorded.

Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

I hope it is a wonderful weekend!

Firewalker

escapingman

Thanks for this SoT and Fire, but I am already aware of this and feel quite anxious about it. But I gotta spend time with her when given the option, her catching anything on recordings is about zero chance as the accusations were taken out of the blue. I also reckon that any more false accusations, unless XW invent something terrible will be rejected at the door.

But yes, I will keep it in the back of my head that anything could be reported back to XW twisted, changed and the reported onwards.

escapingman

It all went well, but DD2 was on edge. Not sure what to think about it but it was lovely to spend a weekend with my two girls the 3 of us for the first time for two years.

uNPDxw motive: Not hundred percent sure if anything else in it but she was away herself and probably needed someone to look after DD2. Wonderful for me (and her) if she is moving on!

_firewalker_

I'm glad it went well! No matter the motive it's great you could spend that time together.

escapingman

Thanks FW, motive is not important but I think it was a non malice one - which makes me extra happy.