GOLDEN grandchild

Started by sunshine702, March 12, 2024, 01:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine702

Golden Grandchild actually announced to the dinner table on Saturday that "he can do anything - right Grandma". He had been playing with his cousins everyone is off on Spring Break.  I see exactly what I saw in my Mom with my Golden Child brother and different Golden Child Grandchildren (((SUPPLY))) in my Mother in Law.  Picking one child of a certain age and a certain gender for GOLDEN CROWN. This is what he was announcing.  This is why he was able to kick Lizzy in the face "on accident" at Christmas and no one even asked what happened!  The parents just took it as an accident but I was kind of shocked!

I am beginning to really resent him.  She uses him to bait S and I.  Having him "deliver something" or "pick up the garlic bread for dinner" when my partner clearly just stated he would bring it down in a minute.

I see what is going on here and frankly it isn't healthy and she  is creating a monster out of a perfectly normal boy.

But everyone revolves around this woman on the family dynamic.  Money/ power/ family status.

That is why my partner became livid when I asked him NOT to go to the last minute swim meet of this boy and his sister. Golden status.  Accolades.  Again with the reaction I got you would think I had him miss a wedding or funeral not a child's swim meet he was invited to last minute.  His status.  Versus my status.