My PD MOTHER AND FATHER IS WEIRD

Started by 001, March 28, 2024, 02:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am writing here because I am literally physically isolated,  I am fighting alone but I have my gods

A few moths I understood all the mess and it's weird how they change,  it feel like h*ll , after that I lifted my interaction with them and she got crazy and when my father took me home from college he started shaming me for lifting my interaction with them and for my health, a few days ago in fasting I was making a cake for me I went to light the oven (it'snot electric it's on gaz) so I opted 5he gas I thought I put it on low then I prepared to light it I was terfied and the paper won't light it so I used that shi*y shor lighter and the fire was crazy it got on my hair face ebrows and hand and my shit almost got burned to ashes,  and I was so shocked so terrified it got exploded in my face ,I tried my best to not cry then my narc mother was laughing she was happy she shamed me for it laughing at my burning ebrows eyelash and hair I tried my best to stay cool , then I went to the bathroom to wash it all with cold water and my father when she told him shamed me for it told me it's nothing and that I am just acting I begged for him to take me to the hospital he refused saying I am exagrating, da*n them all I had no one nothing I felt helpless for even though I am a 22 years old adult  I am not treated as such financially abused and not allowed to work or stay for long out home gosh.
All I was able to do is watch videos on YouTube to take care of it so I stayed up all the night puting cold pads and valine and using affirmation  I was unable to even cry now it gotten better I prevented it from getting worse thank god , and after that he took me hospital  after a day but for my other ** and after the doctor told them about my illness they shamed me for it and for not talking with them saying "we are family why don't you talk about it to us instead of staying in your room not talking to us" *I have no personal room
* I used to beg them to take me hospital since I was teenager they will gaslight me and my emanation saying it's nothing until it got worse .

Gosh I look forward to my escape,  I have to do it well or else they may end me , that's the society I was born in but no more. I Have the universe and gods with me.

The most annoying thing is that I still get confused I feel like it's not real I really wanted to have a good parent and childhood,  but I know they won't change I have been grieving for months and realising that I still wanted love that my inner child still want to give them chance is painful.  :sadno:

Lookin 2 B Free

How cruelly they behaved to you 001.  It all sounds very scary.

Have you read the toolbox and characteristics?  It's a good place to start.  I'm sorry I am not always regular on here and am just seeing your post.

Trauma therapy is becoming quite big these days, and there are many tools to use.  It might be a good place to begin giving that inner child what she needs.  Thankfully that's something we can work on doing, even if the original parents and FOO will never be able to.

Please let us know how you're doing.