The smart guys club

Started by 11JB68, October 11, 2019, 10:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11JB68

UOCPDh talking about this ven diagram of the smart people and not so smart people he knows. In the circle of smart people (as smart as uOCPDh) are male friend1, friends dad, friends husband, other male friend.
Later to ds22 oh and I'd put you there too.
As an aside, touches my arm and says, oh and you too hunny, condescendingly, Like he's doing me a favor.
I could not mc this.
I burst out laughing and said it was less offensive when he just left me out. I guess it's just a boys only club!

Andeza

Personally, I think laughing at the nonsense, when it arises, is healthy. We cannot all Mc perfect all the time. Besides, it tends to throw the pd for a major loop when they don't get the desired response, and if you don't care about them getting their panties in a knot over it later... Laugh away. UbpdM hates it when I do. She gets very butt hurt.  :roll:  Usually then demands "Well don't you want to know how I feel!" in her best put out voice. Nope. Not really. Told her as much a couple of times now, really knocks that pd train of the rails before it can gather steam.

That's just me though, naturally I don't recommend that as a solution for everyone.
Remember, that there are no real deadlines for life, just society's pressures.      - Anonymous
Lasting happiness is not something we find, but rather something we make for ourselves.

SparkStillLit

A million bucks says that will always be a revolving door of people in there....except HIM of course. And I bet no women, and if one ever does get in there I'd be HIGHLY suspicious!!! Smh
I always have to hear about this smart thing too, in various ways. WHERE is my knitting!!!!!!

I just can't stand when he gets his knickers in a knot and rips off into a rage or tantrum. It's too disruptive for me, and he'll do it over the least thing. MC is the order of the day. I guess there are some topics I can laugh at, but none of the PD stuff.