Emotional disconnect

Started by John, November 10, 2019, 10:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

When a woman or man, manly women disconnect from you. IT IS OVER AND HARD TO GET BACK

xredshoesx

welcome to the group-

when you are ready we are listening to hear more about the type of PD/ uPD relationship that brought you here.

PeanutButter

Quote from: John on November 10, 2019, 10:50:47 PM
When a woman or man, manly women disconnect from you. IT IS OVER AND HARD TO GET BACK
Hi john. Welcome!
There was definately avoidance behaviors in my relationships with my uBPDm and my uNPDxh.
Avoidance is from the top 100 traits: https://outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/10/21/avoidance.
One of the ways Out of the FOG helped so much was after reading through the wealth of information gave me the language to describe what I had experienced. I can name the harmful behaviors now. That was so important to my healing.
If there is a hidden seed of evil inside of children adults planted it there -LundyBancroft  Self-awareness is the ability to take an honest look at your life without any attachment to it being right or wrong good or bad -DebbieFord The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none -Thomas Carlyle