MY only wish

Started by Ladymm, February 11, 2021, 05:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladymm

Hello,

I have found out I have just one wish - go away from my family (leave my father's company and go from living in their apartment).

My only wish is to be able without the imagined or real fear of repercussions to close the phone in my mother's face. Now I am scared to do that because as I wrote above my survival is dependent on them (wage,place to live) and I feel I would just put myself in a situation of stress.

The second part of the wish is to go away and to tell my parents that I don't want to take any of their heritage and I have no intention to care for them in old age, so they will have to figure that out for themselves. Now they are in their sixties. They are full of money. I don't want the heritage because even the idea of taking what should be passed as property to me after they decease makes me sick. Because they summon material things just so then they give them to me and expect stuff from me. Maybe the above will be sent in a form of a letter one day.

And then I feel I will be no contact and free. I think they will go no contact by themselves, because they will se no use in me after this letter anyway. I am confused in my life, don't know what career to do or something but the wish I described is clear as day. So I think my next step will be just leaving my father's company and remain home and then try to find a job in a city far enough.

I just wanted to share this with an understanding public :) Thank you for reading
Cambia le tue stelle, se ci provi riuscirai,
e ricorda che l'amore non colpisce in faccia mai

Sneezy

Quote from: Ladymm on February 11, 2021, 05:22:46 AM
I am confused in my life, don't know what career to do or something but the wish I described is clear as day.
And you are off to a good start!  Knowing what your end goal is (i.e. independence, peace, etc.) is an important first step.  How you get there is the question that will take time and planning and perseverance, and may involve setbacks along the way (two steps forward, one step back is the way life seems to go). 

It's a tough time right now, people are struggling with their career choices.  In some ways, the world has turned upside down on us.  But knowing where you want to end up is key.  Best of luck as you figure out how to get there - you deserve to move forward towards your goals without anyone standing in your way!

makingachange

Hi!  Thank you for sharing your wish with us...I know that you deserve more...you deserve to have the life you truly want to live...and yes, you are on the right track.  The first thing is realizing what you do want. 

We are always here to help support you on your journey!  <3 

Ladymm

Sneezy and makingachange,

thank you so much for your kind words of support! Validation of people who understand is what I feel helps  the most!! :thumbup:
Cambia le tue stelle, se ci provi riuscirai,
e ricorda che l'amore non colpisce in faccia mai