Profile Pic Size?

• 4 Replies

Simon

• Enjoy Life!
Profile Pic Size?
« on: April 11, 2021, 01:17:13 PM »
Just reached 27 posts, so I thought I'd add a profile pic.
Problem is, it's smaller than I thought it would be, and smaller than some on here.

It's not the source file that's the problem, as I'm creating it in Photoshop, and whether I upload a 100x100, 200x200, 500x500, etc, it's always the same, small size on the forum.
I assumed that all profile pics would be scaled to fit a certain size, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Haven't checked the supplied avatars yet, so the problem could be just with uploaded pics.

Cheers for any help.

JustKathy

Re: Profile Pic Size?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 01:38:20 PM »
I've wondered about the same thing. Mine is also a decent-sized file that is showing up very small compared to others. It's not a big deal, but I've always been curious about it.  Some profile pics are quite tiny while others seem unusually large.

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can be free and heal ❤️‍🩹
    • One Key to Better Boundaries
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 04:37:27 PM »
Yours both look the standard size to me but I do notice for some odd reason some actually appear larger than what supposed to be standard. Thatís a good question and Iíll put it on our list of things to look into. Congrats on reaching post number 27! Good to have you here
∑ Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage-plan accordingly, make time to heal
∑ Individuation is one key to emotional freedom
∑ It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
my Empowered Growth blog

Free2Bme

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 04:04:18 AM »
Hey moderators, 
I wanted to upload a profile pic but was not successful.  I was wondering if others have this issue or just me.

Free2Bme

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 04:25:57 AM »
Nevermind....apparently it works now. lol