New Here

• 1 Replies

Gigi26

New Here
« on: April 11, 2021, 04:01:00 PM »
Hello,
I first learned about this website in Sept 2020 but it has taken me this long and another episode for me to log in and register. I hope to gain more knowledge, tips and support. It was in Aug/Sept 2020 that I read Stop Walking On Eggshells, very enlightening book. The most current episode occurred a little over a week ago and I feel like the "bad guy." I thought it's time I check out this site and actually learn I am not alone and how to deal with real time situations. 

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • Individuation = our key to emotional freedom
    • One Key to Better Boundaries
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 04:41:52 PM »
Warmest welcome and no youíre not alone. If youíve been reading for a while you know what an amazingly supportive community this is and the wealth of resources at your fingertips. Youíve probably already checked out the toolbox but thatís the absolute top summary of what you need first. Just in case you hadnít seen it I thought Iíd mention it.

When youíre ready have been to the other forums and share any particulars you need help with. Just a word of caution you probably want to disguise or intentionally keep some details vague.

Rest assured youíre not the bad guy and heís probably spent a lifetime trying this and trying that, doing the very best you can and not having it be good enough. Everyone here gets it and we understand.
∑ Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage-plan accordingly, make time to heal
∑ Individuation is one key to emotional freedom
∑ It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
Empowered  Growth blog