New Here

Started by Gigi26, April 11, 2021, 01:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gigi26

Hello,
I first learned about this website in Sept 2020 but it has taken me this long and another episode for me to log in and register. I hope to gain more knowledge, tips and support. It was in Aug/Sept 2020 that I read Stop Walking On Eggshells, very enlightening book. The most current episode occurred a little over a week ago and I feel like the "bad guy." I thought it's time I check out this site and actually learn I am not alone and how to deal with real time situations. 

Spring Butterfly

Warmest welcome and no you're not alone. If you've been reading for a while you know what an amazingly supportive community this is and the wealth of resources at your fingertips. You've probably already checked out the toolbox but that's the absolute top summary of what you need first. Just in case you hadn't seen it I thought I'd mention it.

When you're ready have been to the other forums and share any particulars you need help with. Just a word of caution you probably want to disguise or intentionally keep some details vague.

Rest assured you're not the bad guy and he's probably spent a lifetime trying this and trying that, doing the very best you can and not having it be good enough. Everyone here gets it and we understand.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing