NEW MEMBERS - FYI

Started by moglow, April 15, 2021, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moglow

Welcome to Out of the FOG!

Due to an explosion of uninvited, nonparticipating guests the past few months, we've bumped up our security checks for new members. You'll have to jump through a few extra hoops in order to post, and we encourage you to work through that process with us.

Should you encounter any problems, your fearless Out of the FOG leaders can always be reached via the "report to moderators" link provided at the bottom of every post on the board.
"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish

ArmadilloKate

I'm a brand new member...anything I should do? I don't want to freak people out thinking I'm a troll or unsafe.  :'( (I did the welcome mat already).

Penny Lane

You are totally fine unless you're planning to start trying to sell illegal passports or something like that.

xredshoesx

or replacement kitchen cabinets, the reefer by mail order, or any of a plethora of prescription drugs from a sketchy online pharmacy.... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Spring Butterfly

... or items written using several paragraphs consisting only of the same 3 repeating characters
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

ArmadilloKate

Quote from: Spring Butterfly on April 15, 2021, 08:41:18 PM
... or items written using several paragraphs consisting only of the same 3 repeating characters

Like:

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg!
Mmmmmoooooooooommmmmmmm!

xredshoesx

lol no more like this

Могу я связаÑ,ься с админисÑ,рацией?
ЭÑ,о важно.
С уважением

and thank you for some light tonight.  in my IRL world outside of here there is some heavy non pd stuff going on and i needed this lift  :cool2:

Spring Butterfly

Redshoes I might just have to tag you as spam now :ninja:

ArmadilloKate :rofl:
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

SonofThunder

Thanks to you admins and mods for what you do here at Out of the FOG to keep this special place a place of security, privacy and comradeship.  😊

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

SparkStillLit

Mods, thank you so much. I am always freaked out that I will be stalked on here (though still here as you see!) and I try to be safe, but....
Thanks for making it that much harder!