Hello

Started by Startingover, August 06, 2021, 02:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Startingover

Hi, I'm new here. I have a narcissistic married boyfriend that I am struggling to leave. It's been 9+ years...
I also have BPD daughter. Who I have cut off contact with for the time being.
I have finally tho been able to name what my boyfriend has. Though everything was all my fault. Finally believe it's not. I am torn down and broken. Finding support and being able to give support is most needed.

Starboard Song

Welcome to Out of the FOG.

Any relationship can be challenging. Adding a personality disorder makes it all the more difficult. Start at our Toolbox. It will help you recognize disordered behavior, and the What To Do page is great content for anyone at all.

The good news is you already know what you want. Now you are seeking the strength to do it. I hope you find that strength in our community.

Please remember in your struggle that you do not have to explain why you are leaving. You owe only honesty. You have the right to seek a partner who is right for you.

Be good. Be strong.
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward