Hello there

Started by roseberry200, October 05, 2021, 12:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roseberry200

Hello All,

Its nice to meet you all. I am Roseberry200. I have had a history of childhood abuse at home and in school (emotional),( both emotional and physical at home). It has ruined my entire life,   have  a lot of trouble maintaining relationships, jobs,  because i have no self worth or self esteem and the physical effects of cptsd and how it makes me think . So many awful things has happened this year,  lot two friends, one due to death, another due to us being too different. I  just started counseling and hoping to heal and try to get my life back on track. 

Good day, folks!

xredshoesx

welcome to the group roseberry,

it's one thing to have difficult parents but when members share about having difficulties at school too because of how the teachers were to them it's heartbreaking to me.  school should be a place of sanctary when your home life is abusive, school should be able to help you thrive, not compound your abuse.  one of our members actually started an awesome CPSTD support group-  we have members that post at both sites.  i want to share the link with you so you have another resource in your toolbox.  https://www.outofthestorm.website/

here we focus more on the recovery from relationships with folks who may have or have personality disorders.  when you are ready to share more about your childhood we are listening, and can recommend which part of the forum fits your situation the best, or just jump right in to the topics that resonate with you.  the toolbox helped me tremendously as i learned to set boundaries, i hope it can help you too.

code to copy/paste     
Disorders

Top 100 Traits 

Toolbox 

looking forward to seeing you on the boards-

bloomie

roseberry200 - Hi there.  :heythere:

Adding another warm welcome to you. It is great that you have joined us and are here for support and encouragement. This community has been a big help to me and I hope you find that to be true for you as well.

There are great resources at the drop down menus above and referenced throughout the forum boards and good conversations taking place that we welcome you to join when you are ready.

See you out there on the boards! 
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.