She is getting downright abusive **TRIGGER WARNING**

Started by Gettintired76, November 01, 2021, 05:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

I was recently ran from my home by my ex, she moved a new guy shortly thereafter, get this, she was so controlling and abusive to me, but suddenly she's the submissive and he makes her wear a dog collar and call him daddy. Anyway it seems this has only heightened her "hatred of me, her resolve to make me the most evil person she knew and make my life a living hell, she went so low as to not let our daughter who lives with me not have a puppy from a litter that my dog had (she swears I'm abusive to animals but gave the pup to her sister who's husband likes to get mad and throw puppies against walls, and handed the last pup we gave to her to their brother who let it suffer from parvo and die).  She continues to text me and call me unmercifully, berating me for a good twenty minutes text after text because I won't reply, threatens to run with the children daily, her sister is spreading around that I "beat the shit"  out of my ex, while my ex tells everyone that she left me because I verbally and emotionally abused her, and that she was tired of "having to be my mother". Me and my sister had to give her a ride to the store yesterday ( The guy she is with now bought her a car, but only he is able to drive it, and he took it back to his home state with him), Aand I have honestly gotten to where I can't stand to be around her at all, it makes me physically and emotionally ill. I want to get a lawyer but don't have the $200 dollars to even get a consult. I may breakdown and call legal aid today. She is getting downright abusive to our other two kids that still live with her, especially our oldest son, she body slammed him into the side of my mothers house trick or treat night simply because he was sick, cold, sick of her s***, and wanted to come in out of the cold.I thought she had broken his hand when she slammed the door on it.

Boat Babe

Quote from: Gettintired76 on November 01, 2021, 05:49:21 AM
I was recently ran from my home by my ex, she moved a new guy shortly thereafter, get this, she was so controlling and abusive to me, but suddenly she's the submissive and he makes her wear a dog collar and call him daddy. Anyway it seems this has only heightened her "hatred of me, her resolve to make me the most evil person she knew and make my life a living hell, she went so low as to not let our daughter who lives with me not have a puppy from a litter that my dog had (she swears I'm abusive to animals but gave the pup to her sister who's husband likes to get mad and throw puppies against walls, and handed the last pup we gave to her to their brother who let it suffer from parvo and die).  She continues to text me and call me unmercifully, berating me for a good twenty minutes text after text because I won't reply, threatens to run with the children daily, her sister is spreading around that I "beat the shit"  out of my ex, while my ex tells everyone that she left me because I verbally and emotionally abused her, and that she was tired of "having to be my mother". Me and my sister had to give her a ride to the store yesterday ( The guy she is with now bought her a car, but only he is able to drive it, and he took it back to his home state with him), Aand I have honestly gotten to where I can't stand to be around her at all, it makes me physically and emotionally ill. I want to get a lawyer but don't have the $200 dollars to even get a consult. I may breakdown and call legal aid today. She is getting downright abusive to our other two kids that still live with her, especially our oldest son, she body slammed him into the side of my mothers house trick or treat night simply because he was sick, cold, sick of her s***, and wanted to come in out of the cold.I thought she had broken his hand when she slammed the door on it.

OMG this sounds horrific GettingTired, my heart goes out to you. Maybe start a new thread about this so we can support you right now. Her actions, especially against the children are criminal. Can you report this to the police?

I am so so sorry to hear this.
It gets better. It has to.

bloomie

Gettingtired76 - What a difficult situation you and your children are in. I am so sorry and hope that you are moved to immediate action with the abuse of your child that you witnessed. A further good support for you would be to speak with a domestic violence (DV) counselor and get some support and expert advice on how best to go forward and put a plan in place that protects you and your kids. I also hope you will take quick advantage of help from Legal Aid as this sounds like a terrible living situation for your children.

Here are a few links that may be helpful:

https://outofthefog.website/emergency/

https://www.thehotline.org

Please come back and let us know how you and your children are doing as you are able. Stay safe and stay strong!
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

Gettintired76

everybody out trick or treating saw how she was acting,, the police even witnessed some of it. And they were right around the corner when she assaulted our son. I'm worried that now that im not there to give her her "control supply" she is taking it from the kids. She treats them horribly now.