Still here

Started by Gettintired76, June 04, 2022, 12:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

I just feel like I keep being victimized by her and now by the system. Im going to miss my daughter's b-day and she was rubbing in face that her and her husband are throwing her a party and wants me to by presents and meet her somewhere so she can get them and give them to her

escapingman

You need to go no contact with your ex, you never get the strength to fight letting her mess with you like this.

Gettintired76

We are supposed to be no contact she keeps breaking it reapeatedly nobody will do any to her for it, or anything she does, it just blows me away they chalked my son alcohol incident and being in a 24 hr coma with tubes in every part of his body "boys will be boys" did nothing to her for suppling it, i would have been under the jail

square

GT, before I even read EM's post I was thinking, you've got to go no contact. Your ex is draining you away and you're going crazy trying to sort the truth from the lies. SG may or may not have added to the claim.

You are a big boy. You can block her ass. What is she gonna do? Block her block her block her. You gotta get your strength back. Block her and stay blocked. She shows up asking for money, call the cops. Call the cops on the woman who is doing this to your children, you can do it, no contact order.

Gettintired76

Ok i will i gotta do that

Gettintired76

It kills me to block her.....im going to it just its my only way of hearing about the kids. And I cant blame SG that baby is just a pawn in this game the fault lies squarely on my ex and the caseworker. So I am blocking her.

square

Block her. She is whittling you away. The information you get is full of lies anyway and all of it isto her benefit and yoyr detriment.

Block her. It's hard. Keep her blocked. Get through a day. Then another day. Blocked.

Plan in your head what you'll do if she shows up or sends a flying monkey. Whatever it is, stay blocked.

Firgwt her sob stories about how she needs $467854600000  because the kids are starving. SHE is the one starving the kids while she goes on vacation. You're just her ATM.

Get mad. You don't deserve this.

Stay mad.

Stay blocked.

Gettintired76

Agreed of course, oh her beloved husband that supports them o so well....quit his job....shes going back to work

Gettintired76

square

Oh, you are going to get hit up for money bigtime.

Use that money to buy a lawyer who knows what they are doing.

I'm serious.

Whatever sob story may leak through your block... NO.

And if your kids are supposedly not getting food, medicine, shelter, clothes, CPS should know about it. You're legally forbidden contact.

There is a way you can maybe turn this around and it starts with no contact.

Gettintired76

Very true, very true, and I am already being hit up big time, my attorney told me tell her to contact cps of child services for assistance i did she told me it wasn't her responsibility.

square

Whose ______ing responsibility are her children then??

Gettintired76

Spring Butterfly

Thread is locked for length per guidelines.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing