What to do

Started by Breadroll, August 13, 2022, 10:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breadroll

Just found out that husband of nice friend is in touch with exnpdh, and  has organized activities with ex PDG and young adult kid.
Am really shocked. This family has been kind and supportive to me, and I had no idea they were in touch.

I fear that all info related to my life- which I share with nice friend, it- is going straight into the ears of very convincing, well educated smooth talking ex npdh.   It makes me massively anxious just thinking about it. Even this far out, his twisted reach is nasty. I still fear him.   It's hard to comprehend unless you have walked this path- and of course, makes me look crazy to express concern that my boring life details are private. Minor stuff such as  explaining that I am not dating. Work issues etc. 

What do I do? Break off contact with friend? Do I say something? ( am tempted, but in the other hand could make it worse).
Am actually feeling r sick  about the discovery-

notrightinthehead

I have a similar situation with previously family friends.  The wife and I were close. Now I am careful with the information
I share. Sadly, I don't allow myself to share anything but superficial, medium chill information. Even if she doesn't intend to, she might reveal sensitive details of my life, that I don't want PD to know.  You still have  much interaction with your ex because of your son. I agree with you that you want to be careful with the information he obtains about you.
I can't hate my way into loving myself.