Tears of joy

Started by escapingman, July 06, 2023, 12:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

escapingman

I have seen her, I have hugged her, I have cried tears of joy.

The grip of DD2 (GC) has fallen, XW could not stop her anymore and it was was her choice to see me. I don't know what the future will be like but I am so happy. She was just amazing, like she used to be when XW wasn't around. I got to spend half a day with both my girls, just us, no drama, just being together.

I never thought I would write this message, but in the end I did.

Poison Ivy

I'm happy for you and your daughters!

square

Oh, damn, this made my DAY

moglow

I'M SO GLAD TO SEE THIS!! Wishing y'all much sunshine going forward :sunny:
"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish

losingmyself

Oh my goodness! This post brought me to tears! I am so happy for you dear EM!!

Associate of Daniel

Wonderful, incredible news, EM!  Crying tears of joy with you.

When/if you're able, do let us know how it came about.

AOD

SonofThunder

Congratulations to you EM on the wonderful experience!  What a gift! 

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Boat Babe

Great news EM. You've come such a long way.
Also, stay vigilant till everything is done and dusted.
It gets better. It has to.

escapingman

Thanks for all your good wishes.

AOD, I will probably tell the entire story somehow but basically I laid down all weapons and let her do her own downfall. I think DD2(GC) is on the ropes with xw and the more rope xw gets the sooner the inevitable happens. This is like playing chess, on one hand you need to have the girls as safe as possible, but in the other they have to make their own decisions.

Boat babe, I am very vigilant but in the end of the day the girls are into their teens now and I can't fight their battles fir them. I will of course be there helping them as soon as they need help. But by stop fighting and stay grounded I will always be there for them and they will see that.

Cat of the Canals

What an amazing update! I think this calls for fireworks.

:fireworks: 

StartingHealing

:yeahthat:

Congrats EM!!!

Wishing you all the best

Lauren17

Such fantastic news!
I'm so please for you.
 :applause:
I've cried a thousand rivers. And now I'm swimming for the shore" (adapted from I'll be there for you)

escapingman

I have so much to write from the last weeks but trying to land in it all, probably do a new post about it.

BUT.... just wanted to let you all know I saw her again and my heart is full.

square

PlantFlowersNotWeeds

Awesome news!!

Great for you....for your daughters...

:applause:

Associate of Daniel

YES!!!!  Can't wait to read your update.

AOD

Free2Bme

So very happy for all of you EM  :party: 

escapingman

I am taking it slowly and will try to not get to much hope up, but from uNPDxw telling me DD2 doesn't want to see me and will only do so reluctantly DD2 has now revealed to DD that she would consider even going away for a day trip and even stay over with me on my own. I am wondering (honestly I do not need to wonder as I have a pretty fair idea) what is going on over at uNPDxw's as it looks to me that she is losing her grip over DD2.