Same Dream over and over for a year now

Started by sunshine702, February 02, 2024, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine702

So I am clearly dealing with something SubConsciously. As I sleep - pretty regularly I have the same nightmare!over and over.  Same exact one.  I have lost something.  It is in the shop where we stored our stuff while we were living in the RV.  Sometimes it should be in the safe or is money envelope related.  A sense of panic.  A sense of misplaced or forgotten important cash.!

5 months after moving here we found his father dead in that garage.  That is what I think it might stem from.  It was shocking.  And about 6 months ago I lost my best friend dog.  I still miss him everyday although he lasted as long as he could for me.  I know that.  I still miss him. 

We did honestly lose a box of important cooking stuff in the move somehow. 

This vivid dream every single time I close my eyes about loss in there.

I looked up in my dream books and nothing really stands out.  The panic is real every single night. 

Any armchair interpretations?

Srcyu

Hello,
According to doctor google there is a direct link between losing someone and dreaming about searching for money. I think you worked that out for yourself to a certain extent.
It's to do with the loss and the lack of control, both of which apply when people and/or pets have to leave us.
Wish I could also find how to make the dreams stop. I shall continue looking for you.

bloomie

sunshine702 - the messages and work of dreams fascinates me. I think you are already making connections to the trauma of having discovered your fil in that garage and the loss of your dear pet.

The sense panic may stem from grief and a kind of helplessness in the face of trauma and loss. It almost seems like your working it out during the night in ways you can't during the day. Could it be a kind of purging of the deep emotional pain of these losses that is taking place?
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

1footouttadefog

Money represents value and opportunity.  It also represents control, security and self realization. 

You have had loss of someone in that actual physical location.  What was your relationship with the FIL. My guess would be there is unresolved grief, whether yours or your spouse's. 

Has the estate been settled? Could there be open issues surrounding that. 

Do you feel like you lost opportunities when you moved there , or when the FIL died?

Has moving there caused reduced chances of achieving your long held goals?  Did it set you back in some way?