The "lip curl" exposing the canine, PD contempt body language

Started by Hazy111, August 17, 2019, 11:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy111

I witnessed a woman do this to her child the other day and it sent shivers down my back . It was something my uBPD Queen sis does when shes angry/threatened .

I read about it in, i think "The body keeps the score"  about how childhood abuse takes its toll on the physical body.

It showed a picture of a dog doing this, raising the corner of its lips exposing the canine teeth when threatened as a way of saying  "back off or ill sink these into you ". Wow my sister does this.

Its  primitive behavior that PDs suffer from.

I  saw Kate McCann the mother of "Maddie " display it when being questioned.

Roza

I have seen this in my younger sister.  She has been a bully all her life but only to me.  I am older but she was my mothers favorite. She could do nothing wrong.  I was the bad one and nothing was going to change.  My sister has the teeth thing and the devil eyes.

StayWithMe

I think non verbal communication is far more effective than verbal communication.  Think about teachers from school days who had "that glare" that immediately made you stop talking / do the right thing.  I encounter people who have that capability.  in some ways, it's good.  Instead of say, a boss or a peer of some sort having to "explain" something to you.  Then your changing your behavior could come across as their having power over you. Instead, both you and the other person can act as if your change in behavior was always your choice.  it can be a great way to help yourself / others save face.