Introducing myself

Started by Mamabear617, April 28, 2021, 12:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mamabear617

I have a 22 year old daughter with BPD, last summer she falsely accused my husband (her stepfather) of sexual abuse. Her statements to the police are full of lies that I can prove are lies. We have time cards from my husband's work to prove the abuse couldn't of happened when she is claiming it did, and on and on. She along with my horrible sister have gotten my whole family to believe her and they have all turned their back on me, my husband and our 11 year old son. These legal issues have caused major problems emotionally, destroyed relationships, damaged reputations, and cost us $20,000 to date. On top of that, obviously no contact with my daughter. She has trashed us in both Twitter & Facebook, as well. This is without a doubt the most horrible thing I've ever experienced. I'm hoping to find some people that can, unfortunately, identify with my situation.

notrightinthehead

Welcome! I am sorry you had to find us and glad that you did. Sounds like you have been on an emotional rollercoaster. Having to deal with a PD in your life is always hard, but especially so when it is your kid.
Please read the Toolbox and the Personality disorder Tabs.  We have a board especially for Parents' where you will find support from fellow sufferers. Get as much information as you can about what you are dealing with and keep posting! See you around on the boards.
I can't hate my way into loving myself.