Just want to share something good

Started by Empie2204, August 13, 2021, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empie2204

Hi everyone!
Although I am out of my toxic relationship, I still carry many wounds and I see no end to it.
Still, things are better and life is bearable. It is composed of nice small things and we have to find joy in them.
Yesterday I went to the nearby supermarket to buy groceries and the background music was ABBA. I was relaxed, calm, and undisturbed, so I was humming Fernando all the way to the cashiers not caring about what would other people think.
Today early in the morning I went there again and found the lady at the bakery department singing along to something else.
I think it´s the right thing to do regardless of all the dirt of the world.
We should not hide our good mood.

D.

Thank you for sharing those moments!  I can almost hearing the singing/humming along and it brings me joy.  That's the healthy response I think  :)  I hope you keep right on sharing that joy at the supermarket and wherever you go.

Empie2204

Quote from: D. on August 13, 2021, 05:34:29 PM
Thank you for sharing those moments!  I can almost hearing the singing/humming along and it brings me joy.  That's the healthy response I think  :)  I hope you keep right on sharing that joy at the supermarket and wherever you go.

I´ll do my best!  :D