New year new me

Started by Gettintired76, January 07, 2022, 10:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

square

Oh, sorry for getting that wrong.

While a psych hold is bad news I hope it will lead to some help.

My best friend went to various psych hospitals starting from young teens. It's a hard experience. But there sometimes can be pieces of help. Thinking of you guys tonight. Don't wait for things to happen, it's time to stand. You can do it.

Gettintired76

I found out she is home for now with her mother, who is withholding information from me an is going to instruct the hospital to do likewise. I am going to talk to CPS tomorrow try to figure out what's going on.
My ex informed me I am no longer to have any contact with them. I am being blame for everything, even CPS agrees with her even tho the child never melts down like that until she's been with her mother for a while. The first to time I had had her only a day and a half the second time her mother has had her for two weeks.

square

She SAYS CPS agrees with her.

CPS hasn't even contacted you.

Gettintired76

square

Be skeptical of anything she says. She says CPS agrees with her? Nah bro.

Gettintired76

I know the girls' school doesn't particularly agree with her, I spoke to their principal at length. My daughter was not arrested nor taken out in handcuffs she was simply suspended. They noted that my daughter cried that she hadn't seen me in a long time (2 weeks).

square

That's extremely useful.

I'm sorry about your poor baby though :(

Gettintired76

The principal seemed genuinely happy I called as she said I filled numerous huge holes in their school record and the medical records. Still waiting on CPS to call me back I missed their call while on the line with the school.

square

Gettintired76

More of what my daughter told the school and CPS is coming out, last night I had a dream my ex's husband beat up my daughter and hung her from their porch, well I asked my son if she was ok, and told him about the dream, shocked he told me that one of the things she told the school was that she had been hung by the neck for 5 minutes.

square

That's beyond disturbing  :'(

I pray CPS does their job and removes her immediately.

If she (and the other kids hopefully as well) is put in your care, are you prepared to keep them away from her? If they show up and demand access, you are prepared to say no, not answer the doir, call the police, whatever it takes?

Gettintired76

I am, she claims CPS told the child she is a liar, but I don't think they would that even is the child were lying.  But oh yes I am very much prepared if I need to take them.

square

Your ex is a liar. The things she tells you have no basis in reality. She tells you the story she wants. So don't be affected when she says what CPS supposedly thinks and says. She is trying to scare you, nothing more.

Boat Babe

I work in tandem with CPS in the UK and they would NEVER say that.

I concur with Square. Your ex is beyond toxic and will lie and lie and lie to fuck you over. I am so, so sorry. Do everything you can to protect your children.  We are here for you.
It gets better. It has to.

Gettintired76

Just updating you all, I got my lawyer paid for tonight, and I will most likely have my daughter if not all 3 kids by end of the week.

Boat Babe

Omg, that is such good news. While you're waiting, ramp up the self care. If, like me, you're a moderate drinker, consider going booze free for three months. Your energy and mood will be much improved, which you'll need with three youngsters in the house.

We are all cheering for you.
It gets better. It has to.

square

Gettintired76

Way ahead of you lol haven't had a drink in 2 months, and the outlook from my supervisor is I'll start my job sometime before next Thursday. I get the ball rolling legally Thursday morning. As far as my kids go I'm used to tending to them solo and do so much better without her stressors and confusion. My daughters have a relatively simple schedule which especially with the 11 yr old you have no choice but to keep. Awake at 7:30 school or not, breakfast and medication (no excuses lol) school or playtime, 12:00 lunch and movie (11 yr old still naps) play til dinner at 6, eat nighttime meds and bath veg with their phones til they go to sleep at around 8-8:30. My son is a 14 yr old horse of a different color.

square

Sounds like you have a calming and suitable routine and I pray you will be implementing it permanently very soon.

Gettintired76

Will the CPS worker allow the person they were called on turn the case around on to somebody else and in turn rule that person is not allowed any contact with affected children? I'm just curious because I am no longer allowed to talk to my kids, she's monitoring everything I and my son say to each other on messenger and I'm only allowed to supervised visits even though she claims CPS ordered no contact at all. I and my mom had bought the girls tickets for a show but she won't let me take them.