Still healing 2

Started by Gettintired76, April 27, 2022, 01:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

Im back to no contact with the children it destroyed my daughter as I knew it would, they are keeping it over here in my county and forcing tests. I have to take parenting classes which hey im all for it hell i think every parent should have to personally.

Gettintired76

I believe the way daughter reacted today will speak volumes in this case. She pretty much made CPS total liars.

square

Is the hearing still tomorrow?

EDIT: Lost track of the days. Today os Friday. Soos that the result of the hearing?

Gettintired76

Yeah thats the results, the judge threw a fit because all three kids were not there and their lawyer didnt even show up. Even my ex was shock tho that they took my visitation away, and CPS put everyone of the charges on me. Everyone else it was dropped. Nobody could really understand why her county cleared me then two days later reported me to my county, but the judge to err on the side of caution and I understand completely ( I was sexually molested and assaulted as a child) she wants my daughter reinterviewed over here. My baby couldn't understand why she couldnt be with me or why i had to say goodbye. She went ballistic. This shit is destroying her.

square

So the interviews are the next step? Have those been scheduled yet?

Gettintired76

They are working on getting them scheduled. It will be within the next 30-60 days. I have to attend parenting and life skills (of all things) classes too.

square

I really admire your attitude about the parenting classes. May as well see if there's something to be gained, who knows. And it will reflect well on you.

I hope they hurry the heck up with the interviews. Time is important here.

Gettintired76

I learned a helluva lot from the parenting classes i took when i filed the custody papers. So im for i know ill learn more.

Gettintired76

Ok...so my ex has broken the no contact rule i answered a few texts she's getting mean and nasty, and she told on herself she and her hubby called it in to my county. Why I do not know. What do I do I dont want to get into trouble with the court. She claims she didnt know we were supposed to be no contact.

Gettintired76

Im trying my best to not do anything to jeopardize my case, but damn if I can use it she really waylaid herself. She basically admitted to everything ive been preaching. Its all been vengeance because my son told me a bunch of stuff last Christmas, and she is getting vengeance for me "bad mouthing her and her husband"

square

Screenshot thode texts and show them to your lawyer.

Gettintired76

What about the no contact she claims her lawyer never told her about it

Gettintired76

It pisses me off that she claims she had no intention of getting the kids taken from me again or anything, and I gave her over 5 grand last month (cash, groceries, gas, and I paid her damn cable) but shes so hellbent on hurting my sister she refuses to make it right and fess up.

square

You need to tell your lawyer and your lawyer decides. If you don't, what if your ex tries to use the text against you somehow and your lawyer gets blindsided or something. And if it helps you somehow, idk, then great.

I can't even begin to understand how someone like your ex works, it's just so toxic. And she is willing to harm her children.

Gettintired76

Oh she claims its in the best interest of the kids, and I agree I mean like yesterday, all this coming and she still hits me up supersweet for mays child support then later calls whining about her cable/ internet that our son needed it for school work i mean her hubby is supposed to be bringing home $2000 a week but she has no money? What exactly is he doing with it? Oh and the caseworker has specifically that when interviewed my daughters hair was oily matted and had food in it, but because my ex threw clean clothes on her she was safe and healthy

square

It's not just the mess with you. She's endangered the kids with her husband. She's neglected them medically. And so on.

Gettintired76

Oh shes covered herself with all that and they are licking her hindend about too "poor thing doesnt have a way to get out shes all alone cause her husband leaves out for work...yada" she chose the life she is living

square

Gettintired76

I have so many regrets about the last 14 yrs what my kids have had to go through because I wasnt man enough to put her in her place. My 11 if she would have been properly evaluated and treated before pre school i feel she would have flourished in reg classes, my youngest never should have been put in special ed at all, she epileptic thats all, she doesn't need special ed but her mother has her convinced she does, that she mentally challenged, the is smart as hell, smartaleck too, like me! She has locked my 11 yr old in her bedroom for whole days at a time because she "couldn't handle her" and I was so drained I allowed it. She has cussed them threatened to send them away, thrown them, she had my son in a fetal position on the couch beating the hell out of him last December trying to get his phone to delete messages to his Nana as punishment for telling her what was going on. All of that and more is going through my head right now, Im catching the blame and getting the repercussions of it all, while shes laughing. I dont even care anymore about what she did to me. The look on my daughter's face today will haunt me forever that baby had her heart destroyed in a way I never wanted to see happen.

square

I'm so sorry. I just don't understand how a mother could do that to her children.